Located on the Marketplace side close to Rainforest Cafe, Goofy’s Candy Company at Disney Springs is the place to be if you’ve got a sweet tooth!
I rarely crave sweets, but Shannon has a huge sweet tooth and is like a kid in a candy store at Goofy’s Candy Company. You’ll find a plethora of sweet treats such as caramel apples, cookies, fudge, rice crispy treats and more. Many are part of the “create your own” menu, which means you can have them dipped in your choice of white, milk or dark chocolate, nuts, sprinkles, mini M&Ms, crushed Oreos, coconut and more. So fun!
We chose the pretzel rods, which are THREE for $9.99, which is a fantastic deal! If you’ve got a large family with several kids, this is a fun and affordable treat. The pretzels were surprisingly delicious – and filling. I dipped mine in dark chocolate and coated with pecans (far right in the pic) and loved it. It wasn’t too sweet, and the combination of salty pretzel with the semi-sweet chocolate was delicious!
Updated September 2019. Sadly, the pretzel rods are no longer available 🙁
You can choose from Caramel Apple, Marshmallow, Gingerbread Mickey Cookie, or Mickey Krispy Rice Treat. All but the caramel apple qualify as a snack credit on the dining plan.
Create your own treat at Goofy’s Candy Company
- Select your treat.
- Choose a dipping flavor (white, milk, or dark chocolate)
- Select your topping (sprinkles, nuts, coconut, etc…)
- Drizzle it with more chocolate.
- Watch one of Goofy’s helpers create your treat.
- Patiently wait for it to dry (it only takes a couple of minutes).
They’ll even box it up for you!
More Disney posts you may enjoy:
- Romance at Disney World
- Our Favorite Lunches
- Working at Disney World
- How to Have a Custom Cake Made at Disney
Did you find this post helpful?
- Leave us a comment or rating below!
- Tag and hashtag us on Instagram @nashvillemade #nashvillemadeatdisney
- Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
- Sign up here to receive our weekly roundup in your inbox.
- Join our Facebook Group where you can connect with other Disney addicts, ask questions, share photos, and get help planning trip!