The super popular Cutie Bum Toddler Potty Training Undies are back on Jane, and they’re having a HUGE blow-out sale! Grab them for just $5.99 – down from $19.99!! There are 8 adorable designs to choose from in sizes small (18lbs) to large (39lbs).
These are officially the best potty training undies out there! They are layered with 3 layers of the softest cotton and a waterproof layer on the inside to catch those little leaks. At the top of the undies is a light elastic around the waist to hold the trainers up, but easy and stretchy enough for a child to pull up on their own. You can wash and reuse them over and over!
Here are a few benefits to using cloth pull ups:
- Another way to become more eco-friendly is a plus.
- SAVES ON MONEY. They’re re-usable after washing.
- Always accessible even in the middle of the night when you don’t feel like running to the drugstore for more pull ups
- They feature fun designs on the fabric to make a child feel like a big boy or girl rather than a baby who has to wear diapers.
- Most kids recognize immediately when they need to go because they don’t act like diapers (or store bought pull ups). They get wet and uncomfortable and encourage a run to the potty.