If you need to get to the $35 threshold on Amazon to qualify for free shipping, “add-on” items help you get there. These are products that are usually $5 or less and drastically discounted. However, searching for them can be time consuming, especially when you’re in a hurry and just want to place an order. Be sure to bookmark this page, and I’ll keep it updated for you as I find great add-on item deals!
Remember, you’ll also get free shipping on any size order if you’re an Amazon Prime or Amazon Mom member. Prime offers a FREE 30-day trial for you test it out. I’ve been a Prime member for years and would never be without it. I love getting free 2-day shipping on all my purchases!
- Progressive Stainless Steel Mesh Tea Ball – $2.79 (reg. $5.99)
- Monsters University – Scare Students – $2.36 (reg. $11.99)
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs 56-Count – $3.49 (reg. $6.99)
- Dove Beauty Bar, Shea Butter – $1.68 (reg. $7.19
- BUNN BCF100-B 100-Count Basket Filter – $4.31 (reg. $13.99)
- Crayola Artista 8 Semi-Moist Oval Pans Watercolor Set with Brush – $2.29 (reg. $6.99)
- Disney Olay Key Ring – $4.99
- Chrome Bottle Pourers Set of 6 – $4.00 (reg. $18.00)
- Caress Daily Silk Beauty Soap Bar 6 Count – $4.97 (reg. $20.34)
- Toysmith Kids Wooden Train Toy Whistle – $4.55 (reg. $9.99)
- Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set – $4.99
- The Body Shop Coconut Soap – $4.00
Amazon prices change constantly, so please let me know if you find one that has and I’ll updated the list.
Be sure to join our Facebook Group where you can see all the deals, share yours, and connect with other frugal Disney addicts!!