If you’re anything like me, you buy a lot of cards, especially at this time of year! I always find myself heading to Hallmark because I just love their selection. I can always find exactly what I need, not to mention all the unique gifts they offer year-round. These days, it seems, more and more people are sending e-cards. They’re convenient, but taking the time to send a hand-picked, personal card has so much more meaning.
Did you know that you could be earning rewards for buying those cards? It’s true! Hallmark has a program called Hallmark Cards Rewards Program that allows you to earn points redeemable for awesome gifts like Starbucks gift cards and many more! I’m a huge fan of reward programs because you can almost always earn rewards on top of any coupons or discounts you have, and you’re getting a little something back for buying something you were going to anyway! Here are a few details:
- It’s 100% FREE to join Hallmark Cards Rewards Program
- Earn 1 reward for every 5 Hallmark cards purchased in-store or at Hallmark.com.
- Report your purchases with the handy mobile app (Android and iPhone) or online.
- Shop at for Hallmark Cards at over 30,000 grocery, drug stores and supercenters nationwide.
- Plus, you’ll also get exclusive offers and ideas just for signing up.
- Rewards include gift cards, discounts, dollars off, and more from rewards partners. Some of my favorites are Starbucks, Land’s End and Applebee’s!
And as an added bonus, be one of the first 1,000 new members for a chance to win $500! Sign up and start earning today at Hallmark Cards Rewards
Eligible cards currently include pre-printed individual greeting cards branded Hallmark, Hallmark Connections, Hallmark Expressions and DaySpring from Hallmark. Shoebox, Sinceramente, Mahogany, Tree of Life, Innovations and Saturdays.
This post is sponsored by Hallmark.