Sorry this is a bit late again this month! I added $294.52 to our Disney fund in April yay!! I also almost have enough points to cash out for another $25 Disney gift card from QuickRewards and should be getting my “Big Fat Check” from Ebates later this month!
Here is the breakdown:
Ibotta = $31.22
- Earn cash when you buy groceries! LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!! Go HERE for my tutorial.
SavingStar = $8.75
- When you buy the item specified, SavingStar will pay you cold hard cash…it’s FREE money! And even better, you can use these in addition to manufacturer coupons.
52-Week Money Saving Challenge = $80.00
- Go HERE for full details on this! It’s a quick and easy way to save a minimum of $1378 this year!
Change = $37.30
- Here’s my tip – NEVER spend your change unless it’s pennies. For example, if my total is $1.25, I give $2.00 and get $0.75 back. If my total is $1.26, I will give $2.01 so I get $0.75 back. I will use my pennies to get more silver back, but never spend my silver. It’s a tip I saw on Oprah years ago and IT WORKS!! I keep a big 5-gallon water bottle in my closet and add all my change weekly (after counting it).
- I haven’t cashed my points out yet but I am up to over 23,200 points, which is enough for several free gift cards woohoo! I bought several gift cards this month and earned well over 1,000 points for doing so. This is a HUGE tip! Buy gift cards for the stores/restaurants you shop at regularly through MyPoints, earn free points, and then redeem your points for free gift cards. So easy!
Jingit = $9.25
- Jingit is partnered with big brands like Walmart, Hershey’s, Nabisco and Kraft and will pay you CASH for doing very simple things! Get paid to check into a store, watch commercials, online ads, or take short surveys. You can earn online, but should also get the app so you can get paid for store check-ins,
Surveys = $28.00
Deposit From Paychecks = $100
- Back in January 2012, we set up an automatic withdraw to a new “vacation savings account” of $25 a week. I am from Palm Bay which is only about an hour from Disney, so we always visit family while we’re there. The extra $25/week ensures we have enough for both Disney AND visiting family. Having the “vacation savings account” is like a back-up plan so we don’t feel strapped while we’re there. If we don’t spend it, then we just have more for next time! $25 a week is very do-able! We never see it or miss it. $25 doesn’t sound like much, but that adds up to $1300 a year my friends – Tip: If you bank online, do NOT add this account. You’ll never miss the $25, and you’re not seeing the balance every time you log on…out of sight, out of mind!!
It’s important to note that NONE of these things take much time. I am a busy woman (aren’t we all) and I don’t have much free time. In fact, this is the most important factor in determining programs I stick with. All of the programs above are quick, easy, and they work!
Subscribe for FREE to get deals like this sent right to your inbox.