Here are the best Publix deals I see 3/4/2015 through 3/10/2015…or 3/5 – 3/11 for some of you!
- Get cash back for buying groceries from Ibotta, Checkout51, and SavingStar!
- Order the extra coupons you need from Klip2Save
- Print this list by clicking the “Print” button under “Share The Savings”
- Check the Coupon Database, Coupons.com, Smartsource.com, and Red Plum for more coupons!
Publix Deals | 3/4/2015 – 3/10/2015
** Unless otherwise noted, the final price is the same for all stores, including FL and GA!
Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad – $1.63 B1G1 FREE ($0.82 each)
Use (1) $0.75/3 Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Coupon zip code 30043
Pay: 63¢ wyb 4!
Taco Bell Taco Dinner Kits and Shells – $3.09 B1G1 FREE ($1.55 each)
Use (1) $1.50/2 Taco Bell Products Coupon
Pay: 80¢ each wyb 2!
Kraft or Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices- 2/$5
Use (1) $1.00/1 Cracker Barrel Cheese Products Coupon zip code 77477
Kraft Shredded or Chunk Cheese – $4.29 B1G1 FREE ($2.29 each)
Use (1) $1.00/2 Kraft Cheese Coupon
Pay: $1.65 each wyb 2
SeaPak Frozen Shrimp, Clam Strips, or Crab Cakes – $7.99 B1G1 FREE ($4.00 each)
Use (1) $1.00/1 SeaPak Product Product Coupon
Glad Tall Kitchen Bags or Large Trash Bags 25-80ct – $6.99 (starts 3/4/2015 or 3/5 for some)
Use (1) $1.00/1 Glad ForceFlex or ForceFlex OdorShield Trash Bag Coupon
And don’t forget about this awesome deal in the current Green Advantage Buy Flyer valid through 3/13/2015
Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits – 2/$3.69
Use (1) $2.00/2 Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits Publix Best Meals Coupon (exp. 3/11/2015)
and also use (1) $0.50/2 Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits Coupon
Pay: $0.69 wyb 2
Get $0.50 cash back from SavingStar
Final Price = 10¢ a box!
** Pay 35¢ a box for no double coupons
Helpful Information When Shopping At Publix
Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee:
- Read and print the full Publix Coupon Policy
- Limit of (8) of the same coupons per day per household.
- Publix will double coupons with a face value of up to $0.50
- They accept competitor coupons but they’re not doubled. (local competitors are posted in the store)
- Publix will accept a B1G1 coupon in conjunction with a B1G1 sale, making both items FREE.
- For B1G1 free deals, each item is considered a separate sale and rings up half price of purchase individually.
- You can use (1) manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order.
Florida and Coastal Georgia (all of the above except the following exclusions):
- Publix does not double coupons.
- Some stores will only allow one coupon to be used on a B1G1 free deal.
- On a B1G1 free sale, you must buy two to get the sale price. One will ring up full price and the second rings up free.