Effective October 1st, Publix has a new coupon policy with a few changes you should know about! There will be a grace period from October 1st through October 18th, in which time both customers and staff will be educated about the new policy (while continuing to abide by the old policy).
New Publix Coupon Policy
Publix is committed to helping you save money. We offer weekly specials, buy one get one free promotions, and accept Publix, manufacturer’s, and competitor coupons. When you add all these together, you can see why customers “Love to Save Here.” So that all of our customers can benefit from these deals, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities.
The types of coupons we accept:
- Manufacturer’s coupons, Publix coupons, Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors (a list of which are posted at each Publix store).
- Coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
Coupon Acceptance Guidlines:
- We only accept coupons on identical items we sell.
- We accept a manufacturer coupon and either a Publix store coupon or competitor coupon on the same item.
- Maximum 2 coupons per item.
- Manufacturer digital offers can not be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- We do not accept percentage off items or percentage off total order coupons.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determines to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details .
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device
- We do not accept coupons that appear to be copied. All coupons must be originals.
- For B1G1 FREE offers, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day per household.
- Managers approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
- Dollar off total order coupons will be limited to one Publix coupon and one competitor coupon per day per household. The total order before coupon must be equal to or greater than combined purchase requirement indicated on the coupons presented. We consider competitor coupons for a dollar off groups of items to be dollar off total order coupons and will only allow one per day per household.
- Money due back to the customer at the end of the transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
New Publix Rain Check Policy
- We will only issue one rain check per day per household for an item.
- We will not issue rain checks for Publix, manufacturer or competitor coupons
To print this policy, just click the printer icon at the bottom of this post:
Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free