Inside one of the main dining rooms in the new Be Our Guest restaurant at Walt Disney World
My daughter was invited to take a sneak peek at the new Fantasyland expansion at Walt Disney World (she was so excited)!! Because she loves us, she snapped a few pictures of Be Our Guest restaurant and menu! I apologize for the fuzziness…she did the best she could in a hurry, with her iPhone!
The restaurant opens on November 19, 2012, but you can make your dinner reservation now by calling (407) 939-3463 or booking online – The restaurant WILL be on the dining plan and will require (1) table service credit at dinner and (1) quick service credit at lunch. Lunch is on a first come, first serve basis, so no reservations are needed. They will also accept the Tables in Wonderland card for dinner. You DO need to secure your reservation with a credit card and a charge of $10 per person will apply if you don’t cancel 24 hours in advance.
The restaurant will have THREE dining rooms that seat over 500 guests. She snapped a picture in the Ballroom (above), which is elegantly themed and even has falling snow outside!
Here are some pictures of the menus:
Browse through all of our past Disney posts:
- September 2012 Trip – Keep up with us live from the parks
- Our Trips – Photos, videos and more from our trips!
- Disney Photo Of The Day – Because who doesn’t love Disney pictures??!!
- Disney News – Ride openings/closures, events & more.
- Disney Planning & 101 – In depth information on resorts, restaurants, parks & more.
- Saving Money At Disney & Paying For Your Trip – Tons of was to save on your trip.