As we mentioned in the Ho-Ho-Holiday Walt Disney World Events! post, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights is not to be missed! During this time of year, the Streets of American located inside Hollywood Studios are transformed into something completely memorizing! Every inch of those streets are covered with LED Christmas lights that dance along with holiday music. This free event begins as the sun falls and replays every 10 minutes until the park closes. It truly a one-of-a-kind experience and I highly suggest everyone see it! Plus, it even snows during some performances!
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights:
Where: Hollywood Studios
Here is a video my daughter took to better explain how awesome this event is! (Sorry for any blurriness and/or talking, haha.)
You can also watch this on YouTube
- September 2012 Trip – Keep up with us live from the parks
- Our Trips – Photos, videos and more from our trips!
- Disney Photo Of The Day – Because who doesn’t love Disney pictures??!!
- Disney News – Ride openings/closures, events & more.
- Disney Planning & 101 – In depth information on resorts, restaurants, parks & more.
- Saving Money At Disney & Paying For Your Trip – Tons of was to save on your trip.