I receive many requests for guest posts, advertising and PR. Here is my updated information:
- I am now accepting 125 x125 advertising spots on a month to month basis. Please email me for rates and availability.
- If you would like work with Saving Everyday, please contact me to discuss partnership opportunities.
Guest Post Submissions:
If you’d like to submit a guest post for review, here is what I am looking for:
- Disney World articles related to how to save for your trip, save at the park, or any other unique tip or advice.
- Budget/frugal related articles. This can range from a craft idea, to a household tip, to how to save money on vacations.
- I will also accept frugal recipes ($10 or less) that include one high quality photo.
Please feel free to email me and be sure the following guidelines are adhered to:
- Must be grammatically correct. I do not have time to fix grammar/spelling errors.
- Post should be 500 words or less.
- Content should be unique and offer money-saving tips or advice. Please take a moment to check the site and be sure it isn’t already something I’ve already covered.
- A genuine interest in my site is preferred. Submissions with the intent to promote your own site will not be accepted. I will include a link back and short bio for you.
- If accepted, I require a reciprocal link the day the post goes up.
- Please use bullets and paragraphs where necessary. It keeps things easy to read.
- Please attach any photos. I will resize them if necessary.
- Please include a short bio of 50 words or less and a link to your site.
- No affiliate links.
Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. I will only accept posts that are relevant and meet the above criteria. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your post to be reviewed. If accepted, I will contact you and go from there. If you do not hear back from me, your post was not accepted.
To submit your guest post, please email me at email@example.com with “Guest Post” as the subject, and include your name, website, short bio (50 words or less), attached images, and your post idea.