A stop at Main Street Confectionery is like being transported to Disney Candy Heaven. This is ‘must do’ (at least once) on every trip. It is conveniently located just past the circle on the right side as you start down Main Street USA towards Cinderella Castle (we learned on our Keys To The Kingdom tour that the proper name is Cinderella Castle, not Cinderella’s Castle). There are also many items here that qualify as a snack credit on the dining plan that can be found HERE (the Mammoth Cashew Pattie and Giant Rice Crispy Treats are our favorites)
Browse through all of our past Disney posts:
- Our Trips – Photos, videos and more from our trips!
- Disney Photo Of The Day – Because who doesn’t love Disney pictures??!!
- Disney News – Ride openings/closures, events & more.
- Disney Planning & 101 – In depth information on resorts, restaurants, parks & more.
- Saving Money At Disney & Paying For Your Trip – Tons of was to save on your trip