As many of you know, I spent the last four months of my life at Walt Disney World. And you would think four months would be enough time to finish a bucket list that was only 20 items long! Well in my case, it was not, ha! Now have working there, I think you could live at Disney your whole life and not have time to do everything! Plus, the last month of my program just FLEW by, and I was working a ton, so my bucket list got put on the backburner. However, I was able to check off a few items…and here they are:
1. Rode Mickey’s Philharmagic, which was AMAZING and apparently an employee cult favorite. I also went to Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, which was so hilarious! (FYI: If you don’t like being made fun of, which I was and thoroughly enjoyed, sit away from the lights.) They are both two of my new favorite attractions at Walt Disney World.
3. Ate the King Cupcake at POP Century and it was meh. It needed more bacon! (But honestly, what doesn’t? =P) – Here’s what my Mom thought of it.
11. Drink around the world during the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot….I didn’t drink during the Food and Wine Festival, but on New Year’s Eve instead. That counts, right?
13. Found as many Hidden Mickeys as I can! In fact, I was always on the lookout. And did you know the Rafiki’s Planet Watch has the largest number of Hidden Mickeys? There is over 100 inside! For a hint, look in the eyes of the animals found on the wall mural. (I used to say that while I was conducting on the train, haha!)
And there you have it! I didn’t accomplish everything on my bucket list, but that’s okay because I did SO many wonderful things that I would have never would imagined I would have the opportunity to do. Word of advice for future bucket list makers: maybe narrow it to 10 items, haha!
Catch up on previous DCP posts:
- Disney College Program Bucket List!
- First Two Weeks as a Disney College Program Intern!
- Disney College Program Bucket List – September Update
- Disney College Program Bucket List – Fall Update
Written by: Brittany Madden