Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Zesty Lime Dressing
My shrimp and avocado salad is light, fresh, and full of flavor! You can have to on the table in about 15 minutes and requires no cooking, making it one of my favorite go-to recipes!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time20 mins
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 1 large avocado peeled and cubed
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions top parts only, sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 large garlic clove grated
- Juice of one lime appx. 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Finely chopped jalapeño optional
In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add the grated garlic and green onion and stir.
Add the tomato, cilantro, and avocado. Stir gently to not break up the avocado.
Add the shrimp, and use a spatula to fold it in.
Taste and adjust the seasonings.