Thaaaat’s right!! We’re headed back to
my homeplace Disney World yay yay yay!!! The only thing I love more than going to Disney anytime, is going at the holidays! The decorations are absolutely amazing, the weather is perfect…it’s awesome! I REALLY wanted to go see my girl at her job before her internship is over, but we weren’t sure if we’d be able to go until a few days ago. She emailed me the new holiday cast discounts and was able to get us FREE tickets (yep, that’s right….FREE) and 60% off our room woot!! We’ll be there from December 6th through December 15th – Look forward to the details of our trip in the next couple of days 😉
Sooooo….get ready!! We’ll be posting LIVE from the parks again with tons of pictures, tips, and loooots of foodie stuff! Are any of our readers going to be there?? We should have a Saving Everyday meet up 🙂
Browse through all of our past Disney posts:
- Our Trips – Photos, videos and more from our trips
- Disney Photo Of The Day – Because who doesn’t love Disney pictures??!!
- Disney News – Ride openings/closures, events & more.
- Disney Planning & 101 – In depth information on resorts, restaurants, parks & more.
- Saving Money At Disney & Paying For Your Trip – Tons of was to save on your trip.