Change up breakfast your routine, and serve up some sliders! My Denver omelet sliders have all the flavors of a classic Denver omelet in a cute little sandwich!
I just love a slider! They’re cute, easy to make, and the variations are endless, but I had never made them for breakfast. Now that I have, and I want them in my life forever. You can have them whipped up in about These
Denver omelet sliders are a fun twist on a classic!
These were so easy – and so delicious. Just whip up the eggs, dice the veggies, add it all to a baking dish, and voila! These are perfect for feeding a crowd, and it’s just as easy to whip up two pans at once. Just double all the ingredients, and use two pans.
I wanted to go with classic Denver omelet flavors, but you could change up the veggies and cheese to suit your taste. You can change up the meat and cheese you too, but it won’t be a “Denver omelet” slider anymore 😉
These also freeze well. Just allow them to completely cool, wrap individually in freezer paper, place them in a large, Ziploc freezer bag and freeze. To reheat, remove from the paper, wrap in a paper towel, and microwave for 40-60 seconds on each side, or until heated through.
- 8 small dinner or sliders rolls
- 12 eggs
- 4 slices ham
- 7 slices cheese (I used American)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk eggs until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Distribute diced peppers and onions throughout the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Top with a single layer of ham and a single layer of cheese.
- Cut rolls in half like sandwich buns.
- Place tops of rolls on cheese layer and optionally brush with melted butter.
- Return to oven for 7 minutes to warm ham and melt cheese.
- Use a knife to cut through ham and cheese before trying to remove from pan.
- Use a spatula to lift sliders and place on bun bottoms.