If you are looking to make a little extra money, this is a great way to do it. These are all legitimate companies that I am either currently working with or have in the past. I suggest signing up for more than one to find your favorites. You won’t know if you like a company if you don’t try! Also, it is a good idea to open a “survey only” email account, or set up an email filter, so it is easier keep track of your surveys and offers.
Online Surveys/Product Testers
- Ibotta, Snap, SavingStar and Checkout51 : Get PAID to buy groceries! I use all three and LOVE them!
- Inbox Dollars: Earn cash by reading emails, watching videos, and & more. Cash out at $30!
- MySurvey: Earn points for taking surveys (1,150 points = $10.00).
- Quick Rewards: My favorite for earning DISNEY gift cards!
- Nielsen Home Scan: Scan groceries and do paid surveys at home.
- Toluna: Get paid to review products in the comfort of your own home.
- MyPoints: All I do is click on the emails and take the surveys. Probably the easiest. I cash our for between 5-10 gift cards a year!
You guys hear me mention this over and over! IF you shop online, and you’re not doing it through a cash back program, you’re saying NO to FREE money!! Here are my favorites:
- Ebates: I average $300 – $500 a year – LOVE it! Get a FREE $10 gift card for joining.
- MyPoints: Every couple of months they offer 2,000 points for an Avon or Lancome order…love it!
- Sunshine Rewards: I’ve been with them for years! Go HERE to see how I earned $900! Plus, exclusive to my readers only, you’ll get a free $2.50 just for joining! Thanks Sunshine 🙂
Need to know information:
- Never pay to join, ever. All of the companies above are free to join!
- Sometimes you will need to create a profile or answer questions. This is just their way of getting you to the appropriate survey. I check all of the interests so I qualify for more.
- Surveys aren’t sent daily. The more companies you join, the more surveys will be sent to you.
- Surveys are limited. When you receive an email, complete the survey as soon as you can.
- Set up a separate email account just for your survey sites so your inbox doesn’t get full of clutter.
- Keep track of the surveys you have done, the company you did it for and when you receive payment. I use a spiral notebook that I keep in my desk.
I do not spend much time doing this. Like many of you, I don’t have much free time so I don’t spend more than 15 minutes a day doing surveys…if at all. I’ll usually check what surveys/offers I have been sent while drinking my first cup of coffee. If one interests me, I do it. Also, I’m a HUGE fan of shopping online through Ebates – I shop online a lot, and it only takes a few extra seconds to login and shop through their link…and I get FREE cash for buying something I was going to anyway!
Keeping it real- You won’t get rich doing any of this but I average about $800 – $1500 a year doing this in less than 30 minutes a day and most days I don’t do anything! (I always use my rewards/cash for our Disney trips) – If you can dedicate more time to it, you could earn much more than I do. Reader, Shelly is stay at home mom and sent me this email:
“Hi Andrea, I love your site and have followed you for a few months now. I just wanted to thank-you for your post on how to make money online. I am a stay at home mom and have been averaging $5 to $7 a day doing the surveys. I hope to one day take my kids to Disney World and so appreciate all your tips. Thank-you again, Shelly”
WAY TO GO Shelly woohoo! Great job!! $5 – $7 a day is $150 to $210 a month, $1800 to $2520 a YEAR…enough to pay for a Disney trip 🙂 If you guys have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the link at the top of the site, leave a comment or ask in our Facebook Community