I’ve got another fun Easter treat for you! These Krispie Treat Carrots come together with just three ingredients that you can buy already made. In most cases, I prefer to make things from scratch, but sometimes you just gotta love a quick and easy semi-homemade recipe!
These would be fun for the kids to help with and leave out for the Easter bunny! Be sure to check out my peanut butter and chocolate Easter Muddy Buddies too 😉
- 4 Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 oz Orange Candy Melting Chips (like Wilton)
- Edible Easter Grass or Rips Whips Candy
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each treat in half lengthwise, then cut each of them in half diagonally.
- Take each piece and insert a toothpick in the flat end and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in freezer for to minutes.
- Melt orange candy by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Pick up each by toothpick and either dip or spoon melted candy over each "carrot" to cover completely.
- Return to sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut several 1" pieces of the Easter grass or Whips for each carrot.
- Take each carrot and carefully remove toothpick. Use the toothpick to enlarge the hole big enough to insert the grass.