Did you know that you can earn FREE Disney gift cards for doing simple things like taking surveys and shopping online? You can – and heres how!
I get asked a lot about survey companies and which ones offer Disney Gift Cards, so I want to tell you about QuickRewards. I’ve been a member since 2007 and cannot say enough about this company. Founded in 2002, QuickRewards is a rewards program like no other and has received thousands of positive reviews. The customer service is excellent and always quick to respond to comments and emails. They have excellent customer service!
It’s one of the ONLY sites that allows you to earn free Disney gift cards!
There are many ways to earn money with QuickRewards, but my favorite (and the easiest) is online shopping. It’s simple.
- Shop online the way you normally would.
- But – instead of going directly to the website you’re shopping at.
- Login in to your Quick Rewards account.
- Find the store you want to shop at.
- Click the link they provide.
- Shop as usual.
- FREE money goes into your account within 24 hours.
You shop, they get a percentage and they pass some of that onto you. If you shop online a lot, the earning potential is awesome! I earn $500 – $800 a year in free cashback from online shopping. When you’re ready to cash out, you can choose from a plethora of options, but I always choose the Disney gift cards <—- and they all go into my Disney fund!
How To Earn:
- Shopping online
- Completing surveys
- Reading emails
- Performing searches
- Visiting websites
- Watching videos
- Playing games
- Trying new products
- Signing up for newsletters
- Entering contests
Getting Your Money:
- No minimum required to cash out.
- Cash-out at any time, as often as you’d like.
- Cashback via PayPal (with no minimum required – get paid within 48 hours)
- Electronic gift cards, including Amazon and eBay
- 50 physical gift cards to choose from (mailed weekly) including Disney – CVS – Target – Walmart – Kohl’s – ToysRUs – Sears – Home Depot – Regal Theater Group / United Artists – and more!
I encourage you to try this company out, especially if you are new at the whole online survey/earning thing. It’s 100% free to join, so you have absolutely nothing to lose. They are definitely one of my top 10 sites for making extra cash at home!
More Disney posts you may enjoy:
- Romance at Disney World
- Our Favorite Lunches
- Working at Disney World
- How to Have a Custom Cake Made at Disney
Did you find this post helpful?
- Leave us a comment or rating below!
- Tag and hashtag us on Instagram @nashvillemade #nashvillemadeatdisney
- Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
- Sign up here to receive our weekly roundup in your inbox.
- Join our Facebook Group where you can connect with other Disney addicts, ask questions, share photos, and get help planning trip!