I get asked all the time what survey companies offer Disney Gift Cards, so I wanted to remind you about QuickRewards. I have been a member since 2007 and cannot say enough about this company! Founded in 2002, QuickRewards is a rewards program like no other and receives awesome positive reviews. The customer service is excellent and always quick to respond to comments and emails. have excellent customer service!
There are many ways to earn money with QuickRewards, but my favorite (and the easiest) is online shopping. It’s simple. Shop online the way to normally would, but log into your Quick Rewards account first to use their link. You shop, they get a percentage and they pass some of that onto you. If you shop online a lot, the earning potential is awesome! I earn $500 – $800 a year in free cash back from online shopping. When you’re ready to cash out, you can choose from a plethora of options, but I always choose the Disney gift cards <—- and they all go into my Disney fund!
I just cashed out for another $25 Disney gift card yay!!
How To Earn:
- Shopping online
- Completing surveys
- Reading emails
- Performing searches
- Visiting websites
- Watching videos
- Playing games
- Trying new products
- Signing up for newsletters
- Entering contests
Getting Your Money:
- No minimum required to cash out.
- Cash out at any time, as often as you’d like.
- Cash back via PayPal (with no minimum required – get paid within 48 hours)
- Electronic gift cards, including Amazon and eBay
- 50 physical gift cards to choose from (mailed weekly) including Disney – CVS – Target – Walmart – Kohl’s – ToysRUs – Sears – Home Depot – Regal Theater Group / United Artists – and more!
I encourage you to try this company out, especially if you are new at the whole online survey/earning thing. It’s 100% free to join, so you have absolutely nothing to lose. They are definitely one of my top 10 sites for making extra cash at home!