Just wanted to give you guys this quick tip: If you try to make your Disney dining reservations only to find no availability, don’t give up! Almost every time this has happened to me, I eventually get the reservation I want by continually checking. I actually set my Internet Explorer home page to the Disney Dining Reservation Page to remind myself every morning to check online and call. Today I snagged a reservation at Via Napoli that I’ve been trying to get for about three weeks. People change around their reservations all the time, so availability is always changing.
Here are a few more tips:
• You can make your ADRs (Advance Dining Reservations) 180 days prior to the day you check in.
• Be flexible. If you can’t get a dinner reservation, consider going for lunch or vice versa.
• Eat at off times. We generally get the reservations we want because we are early eaters.
• Store the Disney dining phone number in your phone: (407) WDW-DINE.
• Disney dining reservation center is open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST.
• Call the restaurant directly. This is especially true with T-Rex and Raglan Road at Downtown Disney, who are owned by third-party vendors.
• Start calling a few minutes before 7 AM – Everyone else who is 180 days will be calling that day too!
• If all else fails, try walking up. We’ve done this a couple times and have always been seated. There are always guests that don’t show up!
• Please cancel all unwanted reservations…there are others (just like you) hoping to snag one 😉
Browse through all of our past Disney posts:
- September 2012 Trip – Keep up with us live from the parks
- Our Trips – Photos, videos and more from our trips!
- Disney Photo Of The Day – Because who doesn’t love Disney pictures??!!
- Disney News – Ride openings/closures, events & more.
- Disney Planning & 101 – In depth information on resorts, restaurants, parks & more.
- Saving Money At Disney & Paying For Your Trip – Tons of was to save on your trip.