My daughter emailed me this morning to let me know there is a new breakfast menu at Pizzafari, which is located inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom park! A new breakfast menu debuted on Monday, July 7, with some items remaining, some slightly changed, and others replaced entirely.
There are some good options here! The platters come with a lot of food, so they’d be perfect for sharing if you’re not big breakfast eaters. And I’m digging the healthier choices. The oatmeal sounds delish, and it’s a great value at just $3.99!
Pizzafari Breakfast Menu – Updated July 7, 2014
- Cinnamon roll – $3.19
- Fresh fruit cup – $3.79
- Multigrain croissant – $2.99
- Cereal with lowfat milk – $3.69
- Toasted bagel with cream cheese – $2.99
- Breakfast croissant with egg whites, spinach, provolone and vegetable chutney – $7.49
- Breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, sausage, peppers, cheese and salsa – $6.49
- Kid’s breakfast pizza topped with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheddar cheese – $4.99
- Bounty platter scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, french toast sticks, and biscuit – $8.99
- Kids’ breakfast platter with scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, potatoes, and multigrain hot cereal – $4.99
- Ancient grain hot cereal, which is a rustic blend of oatmeal, barley and quinoa simmered with aromatic spices and topped with a salted caramel crumble – $3.99
Pizzafari is on the dining plan and qualifies as both a quick service and snack credit.
More Disney articles you may like: