Tart cranberries and sweet creamy cheesecake make for the perfect, bite-size holiday dessert!
I absolutely love cranberries, so I’m always looking for ways to use them other than cranberry sauce. And since mini desserts are perfect for gatherings, I came up with these adorable little treats that will look gorgeous on your holiday table!
One of my favorite flavor combinations is tangy and sweet, which is exactly what my mini cranberry cheesecakes deliver. The creamy, sweet cheesecake balances the tart and tangy cranberries perfectly. That, combined with a buttery crust, make these a perfect little bite of deliciousness!
Another thing that I love about mini desserts is that there is usually no slicing and serving involved – just arrange them on a platter and watch them disappear!
As fancy as these look, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to make! Be sure to come back and let me know how yours turn out! This will be on my holiday menu for years to come 🙂
Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes Recipe
Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 16 oz Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Whisk together cornstarch and orange juice in small pan over medium heat.
- Add in cranberry sauce, stir, and bring mixture to a boil for one minute.
- Allow to cool.
- Place paper liners in 9 cups of muffin pan.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter mixing well.
- Divide between the lined cups, pressing gently to flatten.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg and the vanilla and mix until blended.
- Divide and spoon into the lined cups to about 2/3 full.
- Put a tablespoon of cranberry mixture into each and gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely in pan before removing.
- Top with additional cranberry sauce and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Make 9 mini cheesecakes