Sign up and receive Disney special offers, new product announcements from Disney Destinations. I LOVE this newsletter, and they even have a handy dandy mobile app, so you can get offers sent right to your phone!
Allergy season is in full swing! My eyes have been so puffy the last few weeks and nothing seems to help! If anyone has any miracle remedies, please send them my way.
Anyhoo…Allegra is offering a free sample of their new Allegra Allergy medicine for you to try. And if you like it, you also be getting some coupons to save you some money!
Sample sizes are perfect for traveling and overnight/hospital bags. I recommend requesting all freebies. You never know when one will come in handy!
We have another FREE Trial Pair of Contacts for you to snag! I recommend requesting an extra pair for backup. That’s what I did and literally used them a week later when I dropped mine down the drain!
This is an awesome deal guys. They really are totally free!
Click this banner to get yours!
I’ve got another 50 more points you can add to your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account! I just entered these myself, so I can confirm they still work as of today, April 27, 2015.
I LOVE this program! Not only will you get awesome coupons via email, but you can also collect these free codes and redeem them for even higher value coupons on their website!
Go here to login or register for a free account and enter codes:
- LEGGOMYEGGOBONUS – 25 Points
- RKTREATFOODIEFAV – 25 Points
Here are a few older codes that should still work. Please let me know if you come across an new ones or if any of these are expired!
- BLOGSBESTRKTREAT – 25 Points
- FREECODEJUST4YOU – 100 Points
- RKTRECIPESFORYUM – 25 Points
- YOURKFRBONUSCODE – 100 Points
- MORERKTREATS4YOU – 25 Points
- KFRTHANKYOU50PTS – 50 Points
- REWARDSPTSJUST4U – 100 Points
- MAGICOFBREAKFAST – 20 Points
- NUTRITIONINABOWL – 50 Points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 Points
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 – 20 Points
- EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 Points
- JOINKELLOGG2SAVE – 50 Points (new members only)
Note: If you enter the code and it says it’s a “duplicate”, that does not mean it’s expired. That just means you’ve already entered it before. it will clearly say that’s it’s expired if it is. I just tested all of these. As of April 1st, 2015, these are all still working!