These deals are for the Nashville, TN area. Since my daughter is working at Disney and shops at Publix, I’ve included the price you’ll pay if you shop in Florida. Publix has a slightly different coupon policy in Florida, so you’ll want to go over the differences at the end of this post. Some sales run on different cycles and prices can vary, so check your ad to confirm prices ~
Stride Single Pack Gum, Spark, iD, or Shaun White, assorted varieties, 14 ct B1G1 FREE – $1.49
B1G1 Stride ID Gum, exp. 11/10/12 (SS 09/16/12 R)
* FREE in FL
Uncle Ben’s Country Inn Rice, assorted varieties, 6 oz B1G1 FREE – $1.49
$1/3 Uncle Bens Products Coupon
$1/3 Uncle Ben’s Products Coupon
$1/2 Uncle Ben’s White or Brown Rice Product, exp. 12/1/12 (SS 10/07/12)
$1/4 Uncle Ben’s Brand Rice Product, exp. 11/10/12 (RP 09/09/12)
Pay: As low as $0.24 each wyb 2
* $0.24 each in FL
Marzetti Dip, assorted varieties, 13- 15 oz B1G1 FREE – $3.69
$1/1 Marzetti Caramel Dip Product Coupon
$0.75/1 Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip Product Coupon
$0.75/1 Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggies Dip Coupon
$0.50/1 Marzetti Caramel Dip, exp. 11/30/12 (SS 09/16/12 R)
Pay: $0.84 each wyb 2
* $0.84 each in FL
Gwaltney Great Bolony Chicken Bologna, 12 oz – $1.00
$0.45/1 Gwaltney Bologna Item, exp. 11/11/12 (SS 09/30/12 R)
*$0.55 in FL
Chex Mix, 6.25- 8.75 oz, or Bugles, 6 or 7.5 oz, or Gardetto’s Snack Mix, 8.6 oz, assorted varieties B1G1 FREE – $2.69
$0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack Coupon
$0.50/2 General Mills Bugles, Chex Mix, Pillsbury Baguette Chips or Gardetto’s Snack Mix, exp. 11/17/12 (SS 09/23/12 R)
$0.50/2 Chex Mix or 100 Calorie Snack, exp. 11/3/12 (SS 09/09/12)
$0.50/2 Chex Mix or 100 Calorie Snack Mix, exp. 12/1/12 (GM 10/07/12)
Pay: As low as $0.29 each wyb 2
* $0.79 each in FL
Swanson Broth, assorted varieties, 14.5 oz can B1G1 FREE – $1.15
$1/2 Swanson Broth or Stock Coupon
Pay: $0.08 each wyb 2
* $0.08 each in FL
Lipton Tea Bags, Ice Tea Brew, Family Size, 24 ct (excluding Decaf, 24 ct) B1G1 FREE – $2.89
$1/1 Lipton Tea (Recyclebank)
$0.50/1 Lipton Tea Product, exp. 1/31/13 (Making Life Better Unilever Booklet)
Pay: $0.44 each wyb 2
* $0.44 in FL
Cheez-It Crackers B1G1 FREE- $3.39
$1/1 Sunshine Cheez-It Coupon (zip code 62946)
Pay: $0.70 each wyb 2
* $0.70 each in FL
Kashi Cereal, 10.3- 18.3 oz, or Hot Cereal, or Granola Bars, or Soft Baked Squares – $2.99
$1.50/1 Kashi Layered Granola Bars Coupon
$2/2 Kashi Wholesome Snacks (Recyclebank)
Pay: As low as $1.49
* $1.49 in FL
General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal or Golden Grahams, 16 pr 16.2 oz, or Trix, Kix, Cookie Crisp, 11.25- 14.8 oz, assorted varieties B1G1 FREE – $3.99
$0.50/1 General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats, Cocoa Puffs Treats, Lucky Charms Treats, Golden Grahams Treats, Chex Mix Treats or Milk ‘N Cereal Bars, exp. 11/3/12 (SS 09/09/12)
$1/3 Select Cereals, exp. 11/17/12 (GM 10/07/12)
$0.75/1 Golden Grahams Cereal Coupon
Pay: As low as $1.00 each wyb 2
* $1.25 each in FL
Post Honey Bunches of Oats, 13- 17 oz, or Vanilla Clusters, 18 oz B1G1 FREE – $3.20
$1/2 Post Honey Bunches of Oats, exp. 11/18/12 (SS 10/07/12 R)
Pay: $1.10 each wyb 2
* $1.10 each in FL
Welch’s Essentials Juice Cocktail (64 oz) B1G1 FREE $3.19
$1/2 Welch’s Essentials Juices Coupon
$1/2 Welch’s Essentials Juice Cocktail Blends Coupon
Pay: $1.10 each wyb 2
* $1.10 each in FL
Bumble Bee Premium Chicken Breast, 10 oz B1G1 FREE – $3.29
$1/2 Bumble Bee Product (Recyclebank)
Pay: $1.14 each
* $1.14 each in FL
Publix Coupon Policies
Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee:
- Publix will double coupons with a face value of up to $0.50 (they do not double competitor coupons)
- Publix accepts one manufacturers’ coupon per item, Publix coupons (originals only—no copies), valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.)
- Publix will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
- Publix will accept a B1G1 coupon in conjunction with a B1G1 sale, making both items FREE.
- Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.00.
- For B1G1 free deals, each item is considered a separate sale and rings up half price of purchase individually.
- We will accept a manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order.
- Publix’ registers are programmed to require manager approval if the coupons exceed $50 or if you have more coupons than items.
- See more HERE
Florida and Coastal Georgia (all of the above except the following exclusions):
- Publix does not double coupons.
- Some stores will only allow one coupon to be used on a B1G1 free deal.
- On a B1G1 free sale, you must buy two to get the sale price. One will ring up full price and the second rings up free.