I do this deal every time it comes around. There are so many uses for these but my favorite is to make treat/foodie bag labels. These are PERFECT for bake sales…used them all the time when my daughter was in Girl Scouts! Choose from hundreds of designs (just use the little drop down menus to find the various templates) – Labels and printing are FREE…all you pay is shipping, which was just $3.69 for me. Awesome deal!
Here are some other uses for address labels:
- Teachers/Parents: Use them to label individual items such as crayons, scissors and school boxes!
- Home Cooks: Create your own design and label your goodies!
- Travelers: Tag your luggage!
- Holidays: Design your own To/From labels or stick to a piece of card stock for a hanging gift tag!
- Roommates: Label your own food, toiletries, etc…
- Label your laptop, cell phone or any other portable electronic device!
Get yours HERE