Not only do I love November because it is my birthday month (holla!), but also because there are SO many cool Disney events going on! I am so glad I will be able to spend my birthday/Thanksgiving (they are on the same day this year! Pretty cool, eh?!) in the magical world of Disney once again, yay! Anyhow, here is what is happening around WDW in November!
Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend: November 9 – 10
Where: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex / Epcot
- The event combines all things marathon, like races, parties, and a fitness expo, with Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival! There are several different marathons throughout the weekend, including one for kids. The main race is the Wine and Dine Half Marathon – it is a 13.1 mile run that starts at 10 pm and goes through three Disney theme parks, with the finish line being at Epcot. Participants then get to enjoy an awesome after party at Epcot. Plus, runners get all sorts of goodies, like a t-shirt and $10 Disney gift card!
Festival of the Masters: November 9 – 11
Where: Downtown Disney
- This year marks the 37th anniversary for the Festival of the Masters, an outside event that celebrates local artists and their talent. Guests can expect to see a vast range of artworks, including paintings, sculptures, jewelry and photographs, scattered throughout the streets of DTD. There will also be food, music, chalk art, and various other activities. The three-day festival begins each day at 10 a.m. For more details, be sure to check out the Festival of the Masters webpage.
Written by: Brittany Madden
Browse through all of our past Disney posts:
- September 2012 Trip – Keep up with us live from the parks
- Our Trips – Photos, videos and more from our trips!
- Disney Photo Of The Day – Because who doesn’t love Disney pictures??!!
- Disney News – Ride openings/closures, events & more.
- Disney Planning & 101 – In depth information on resorts, restaurants, parks & more.
- Saving Money At Disney & Paying For Your Trip – Tons of was to save on your trip.