If you are looking to make a little extra money, this is a great way to do it. These are all legitimate companies that I am either currently working with or have in the past. I suggest signing up for more than one to find your favorites. You won’t know if you like a company if you don’t try! Also, it is a good idea to open a “survey only” email account, or set up an email filter, so it is easier keep track of your surveys and offers.
Online Surveys/Product Testers
- Ibotta: By far my favorite new app. for 2013! Get PAID to buy groceries and eat out!
- Inbox Dollars: Earn cash by reading emails, watching videos, and & more. Cash out at $30!
- Pincecone Research – The crème de la crème of survey sites! They pay $3 a survey!
- MySurvey: Earn points for taking surveys (1,150 points = $10.00).
- Quick Rewards: My favorite for earning DISNEY gift cards!
- Nielsen Home Scan: Scan groceries and do paid surveys at home.
- Vindale Research: Get paid to review products in the comfort of your own home.
You guys hear me mention this over and over! IF you shop online, and you’re not doing it through a cash back program, you’re saying NO to FREE money!! Here are my favorites:
- Ebates: I average $300 – $500 a year – LOVE it! Get a FREE $10 gift card for joining.
- Sunshine Rewards: I’ve been with them for years! Go HERE to see how I earned $900! Plus, exclusive to my readers only, you’ll get a free $2.50 just for joining! Thanks Sunshine
Need to know information:
- Never pay to join, ever. All of the companies above are free to join!
- Sometimes you will need to create a profile or answer questions. This is just their way of getting you to the appropriate survey. I check all of the interests so I qualify for more.
- Surveys aren’t sent daily. The more companies you join, the more surveys will be sent to you.
- Surveys are limited. When you receive an email, complete the survey as soon as you can.
- Set up a separate email account just for your survey sites so your inbox doesn’t get full of clutter.
- Keep track of the surveys you have done, the company you did it for and when you receive payment. I use a spiral notebook that I keep in my desk.
I do not spend much time doing this. Like many of you, I don’t have much free time so I don’t spend more than 15 minutes a day doing surveys…if at all. I’ll usually check what surveys/offers I have been sent while drinking my first cup of coffee. If one interests me, I do it. Also, I’m a HUGE fan of shopping online through Ebates - I shop online a lot, and it only takes a few extra seconds to login and shop through their link…and I get FREE cash for buying something I was going to anyway!
Keeping it real- You won’t get rich doing any of this but I average about $800 – $1500 a year doing this in less than 30 minutes a day and most days I don’t do anything! (I always use my rewards/cash for our Disney trips) – If you can dedicate more time to it, you could earn much more than I do. Reader, Shelly is stay at home mom and sent me this email:
“Hi Andrea, I love your site and have followed you for a few months now. I just wanted to thank-you for your post on how to make money online. I am a stay at home mom and have been averaging $5 to $7 a day doing the surveys. I hope to one day take my kids to Disney World and so appreciate all your tips. Thank-you again, Shelly”
WAY TO GO Shelly woohoo! Great job!! $5 – $7 a day is $150 to $210 a month, $1800 to $2520 a YEAR…enough to pay for a Disney trip If you guys have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the link at the top of the site, leave a comment or ask in our Facebook Community