I just updated this for our new readers! These are all legitimate companies that I am either currently working with or have in the past. If you are looking to make a little extra money, this is a great way to do it. I suggest signing up for more than one to find your favorites. You won’t know if you like a company if you don’t try! Also, it is a good idea to open a “survey only” email account, or set up an email filter, so it is easier keep track of your surveys and offers.
Online Surveys/Product Testers
- Pincecone Research: The crème de la crème of survey sites and pay $3 per survey!
- Inbox Dollars: Earn cash by reading emails, watching videos, and & more. Cash out at $30!
- Nielsen Home Scan: Scan groceries and do paid surveys at home.
- Ipsos i-Say Community: Test new products and services before anyone else.
- MyPoints: All I do is click on the emails and take the surveys. Probaby the easiest. I cash our for between 5-10 gift cards a year!
- Global Test Market: Rated one of the best for years!
- Vindale Research: Get paid to review products in the comfort of your own home.
- Reward Port: Take survey & play games to earn points. You get 500 points just for signing up!
- MySurvey: Share about the products you want & earn points for taking surveys (1,150 points = $10.00).
- Swagbucks: Earn points redeemable for free gift cards for doing daily searches online. This ridiculously easy. If you search online at all (who doesn’t??), you should be using. I amazed at how quickly the points add up.
You guys hear me mention this over and over! IF you shop online, and you’re not doing it through a cash back program, you’re saying NO to FREE money!! Here are my favorites:
- Ebates: Find thousands of coupons, promo codes & discounts. Get a FREE $10 gift card for joining.
- MyPoints: Every couple of months they offer 2,000 points for an Avon or Lancome order…love it!
- Sunshine Rewards: My favorite! Have been with them for years! Go HERE to see how I earned $900! Plus, exclusive to my readers only, you’ll get a free $2.50 just for joining! Thanks Sunshine
Need to know information:
- Never pay to join, ever. All of the companies above are free to join!
- Sometimes you will need to create a profile or answer questions. This is just their way of getting you to the appropriate survey. I check all of the interests so I qualify for more.
- Surveys aren’t sent daily. The more companies you join, the more surveys will be sent to you.
- Surveys are limited. When you receive an email, complete the survey as soon as you can.
- Set up a separate email account just for your survey sites so your inbox doesn’t get full of clutter.
- Keep track of the surveys you have done, the company you did it for and when you receive payment. I use a spiral notebook that I keep in my desk.
I do not spend much time doing this. Like many of you, I don’t have much free time so I don’t spend more than 15 minutes a day doing surveys…if at all. I’ll usually check what surveys/offers I have been sent while drinking my first cup of coffee. If one interests me, I do it. I always use my rewards for our Disney trips! I cashed out over $600 for our trip in November! That said, you could probably earn much more than I do if you dedicate more time to it. When I shop online, it literally only takes a few seconds of my time to login to my cash back program and shop through their link…and I get rewarded big time for doing it!!
Keeping it real…you won’t get rich doing this but I earn an extra $800 – $1500 a year doing this in less than 30 minutes a day and most days I don’t do anything! If you can dedicate more time to it, you could earn much more than I do. Reader, Shelly is stay at home mom and sent me this email:
“Hi Andrea, I love your site and have followed you for a few months now. I just wanted to thank-you for your post on how to make money online. I am a stay at home mom and have been averaging $5 to $7 a day doing the surveys. I hope to one day take my kids to Disney World and so appreciate all your tips. Thank-you again, Shelly”
WAY TO GO Shelly woohoo! Great job!! $5 – $7 a day is $150 to $210 a month, $1800 to $2520 a YEAR…enough to pay for a Disney trip If you guys have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the link at the top of the site, leave a comment or ask in our Facebook Community