Have you signed up for SavingStar yet?? If not, you most definitely should! It’s FRE money, and ya’ll know I ♥ free money! You can use SavingStar coupons IN ADDITION to your paper coupons! When you scan your store’s loyalty card, your SavingStar coupons automatically deposit into your SavingStar account, and your paper coupons are still deducted from your total…it’s like double dipping!! It’s super easy to get set up and only took me about 5 minutes…they also have iPhone and Android apps!
- Sign up with SavingStar
- Enter your zip code to find the local stores that are participating.
- Enter your loyalty card numbers.
- Click on “Go To eCoupons”
- When the list of coupons comes up, just click ‘I Want This’ on the ones you want.
- That’s it. The coupons are now loaded to your card.
When you scan your card, the coupon amount will be deducted in addition to any paper coupons you have, and those savings go into your SavingStar account.
You can cash out when you reach $5 and can choose from PayPal, direct deposit, or even a gift cards! All mine goes to my Disney Fund
Go HERE to get started!