We just had lunch at Columbia Harbor House…one of our favorite places in the Magic Kingdom! Tucked back behind Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square (just across from the Haunted Mansion), it’s a lesser known quick service restaurant, but quickly became a must-do for us! I find the atmosphere to be very cozy. It has a colonial/nautical theme and is always nice and cool. We like to grab a table upstairs near the window, facing the Haunted Mansion.
The menu is mostly seafood fare, but also has some lighter options that are quite tasty! I often mention sharing food as a great way to save money, and this is the perfect place to do it. My daughter and I like to share the tuna sandwich and coleslaw. The sandwich is huge and plenty enough for two, but today we wanted to try the Clam Chowder too (which was delish!!). It was too much food…next time we’ll stick to the coleslaw OR soup!
Anchors Aweigh Sandwich with Chips $8.99
New England Clam Chowder $4.69
Total for lunch = $8.04 each…who says you can’t eat affordably at Disney
* We always drink water with lemon. It’s what we prefer (and free) ~
Browse through all of our past Disney posts:
- Our Trips – Photos, videos and more from our trips
- Disney Photo Of The Day – Because who doesn’t love Disney pictures??!!
- Disney News – Ride openings/closures, events & more.
- Disney Planning & 101 – In depth information on resorts, restaurants, parks & more.
- Saving Money At Disney & Paying For Your Trip – Tons of was to save on your trip.